Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
These Terms of Sale, together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the terms under which goods are sold by us to consumers through this website, . Please read these Terms of Sale carefully and ensure that you understand them before ordering any Goods from Our Site. You will be required to read and accept these Terms of Sale when ordering Goods. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to order Goods through Our Site. These Terms of Sale, as well as any and all Contracts are in the English language only.
Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms of Sale, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
means a contract for the purchase and sale of Goods, as explained in Clause 8;
means the goods sold by Us through Our Site;
means the goodwill guarantee offered by Buxton Roastery Ltd, a limited company registered in England under 10474520, whose registered address is 2-3 Cavendish Circus, Buxton. SK17 6TU and whose main trading address is Unit 20b, Kiln Lane, Buxton. SK17 6TU, which exists to enhance the legal rights of Our customers in the United Kingdom to change their mind and return Goods to Us;
means your order for Goods;
means our acceptance and confirmation of your Order;
means the reference number for your Order; and
means Buxton Roastery Ltd, a company registered in England under 10474520 whose registered address is 2-3 Cavendish Circus, Buxton. SK17 6TU and whose main trading address isUnit 20b, Kiln Lane, Buxton. SK17 6TU.
1. Transaction Security
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users
2. Information About Us
Our Site, , is owned and operated by Buxton Roastery Ltd, a limited company registered in England under 10474520, whose registered address is 2-3 Cavendish Circus, Buxton. SK17 6TU and whose main trading address is Unit 20b, Kiln Lane, Buxton. SK17 6TU.
3.Access to and Use of Our Site
1. Access to Our Site is free of charge.
2. It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
3. Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
4. Age Restrictions
Consumers may only purchase Goods through Our Site if they are at least 18 years of age.
5 .Business Customers
These Terms of Sale do not apply to customers purchasing Goods in the course of business. [If you are a business customer, please consult our Business Terms of Sale.]
6. International Customers
Please note that We only sell to customers in the United Kingdom. We do not accept orders from, or deliver to, customers outside the United Kingdom.
7. Goods, Pricing and Availability
1. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions and graphical representations of Goods available from Us correspond to the actual Goods. Please note, however, the following:
1.1. Images of Goods are for illustrative purposes only. There may be slight variations in colour between the image of a product and the actual product sold due to differences in computer displays and lighting conditions;
1.2. Images and/or descriptions of packaging are for illustrative purposes only, the actual packaging of Goods may vary .
1.3. Due to the nature of the Goods sold through Our Site, there may be up to a 2% variance in the weight, of those Goods between the actual Goods and the description.
2. Please note that sub-Clause 7.1 does not exclude Our responsibility for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to minor variations of the correct Goods, not to different Goods altogether. Please refer to Clause 11 if you receive incorrect Goods (i.e. Goods that are not as described).
3. Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required size, roast of the Goods that you are purchasing.
4. We cannot guarantee that Goods will always be available.
5. Minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain Goods between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and dispatching the Goods, for example, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or to address particular technical or security issues. Any such changes will not change any main characteristics of the Goods and will not normally affect your use of those Goods. However, if any change is made that would affect your use of the Goods, suitable information will be provided to you.
6. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. [All pricing information is reviewed and updated every week. Changes in price will not affect any order that you have already placed (please note sub-Clause 7.9 regarding VAT, however).
7. All prices are checked by Us before We accept your Order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, We will contact you in writing to inform you of the mistake. If the correct price is lower than that shown when you made your Order, we will simply charge you the lower amount and continue processing your Order. If the correct price is higher, We will give you the option to purchase the Goods at the correct price or to cancel your Order (or the affected part of it). We will not proceed with processing your Order in this case until you respond. If We do not receive a response from you within 5 days, We will treat your Order as cancelled and notify you of this in writing.
8. In the event that the price of Goods you have ordered changes between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on Our Site at the time of placing your Order.
9. All prices on Our Site include VAT. If the VAT rate changes between your Order being placed and Us taking payment, the amount of VAT payable will be automatically adjusted when taking payment.
10. Delivery charges are not included in the price of Goods displayed on Our Site. For more information on delivery charges, please refer to. Delivery options and related charges will be presented to you as part of the order process.
8. Orders – How Contracts Are Formed
1. Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order you will be given the opportunity to review your Order and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your Order carefully before submitting it.
2. If, during the order process, you provide Us with incorrect or incomplete information, please contact Us as soon as possible. If We are unable to process your Order due to incorrect or incomplete information, We will contact you to ask to correct it. If you do not give us the accurate or complete information within a reasonable time of Our request, We will cancel your Order and treat the Contract as being at an end. If We incur any costs as a result of your incorrect or incomplete information, We may pass those costs on to you.
3. No part of Our Site constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. [Our acknowledgement of receipt of your Order does not mean that we have accepted it. ] Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you an Order Confirmation by email. Only once We have sent you an Order Confirmation will there be a legally binding Contract between Us and you.
4. Order Confirmations shall contain the following information:
1. Your Order Number;
2. Confirmation of the Goods ordered including full details of the main characteristics of those Goods;
3. Fully itemised pricing for the Goods ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery and other additional charges;
4. Estimated delivery date
5. In the unlikely event that We do not accept or cannot fulfil your Order for any reason, We will explain why in writing. No payment will be taken under normal circumstances. If We have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 48 hours.
6. Any refunds due under this Clause 8 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods [unless you specifically request that We make a refund using a different method].
1. Payment for Goods and related delivery charges must always be made in advance and you will be prompted to pay during the order process. Your chosen payment method will not be charged until We dispatch your Goods.
2. We accept the following methods of payment on Our Site:
10. Delivery, Risk and Ownership
1. All Goods purchased through Our Site will normally be delivered within 30 calendar days after the date of Our Order Confirmation unless otherwise agreed or specified during the Order process (subject to delays caused by events outside of Our control, for which see Clause 14).
2. If We are unable to deliver the Goods on the delivery date, the following will apply:
2.1. If no one is available at your delivery address to receive the Goods and the Goods cannot be posted through your letterbox [or left in a safe place nominated by you], We will leave a delivery note explaining how to rearrange delivery or where to collect the Goods;
2.2. If you do not collect the Goods or rearrange delivery within 5 days, We will contact you to ask you how you wish to proceed. If we cannot contact you or arrange redelivery or collection, We will treat the Contract as cancelled and recover the Goods. If this happens, you will be refunded the purchase price of the Goods themselves, but not the cost of delivery. We may also bill you for any reasonable additional cost that we incur in recovering the Goods.
3. In the unlikely event that We fail to deliver the Goods within 30 calendar days of Our Order Confirmation (or as otherwise agreed or specified as under sub-Clause 10.1), if any of the following apply you may treat the Contract as being at an end immediately:
3.1. We have refused to deliver your Goods; or
3.2. In light of all relevant circumstances, delivery within that time period was essential; or
3.3. You told Us when ordering the Goods that delivery within that time period was essential.
4. If you do not wish to cancel under sub-Clause 10.3 or if none of the specified circumstances apply, you may specify a new (reasonable) delivery date. If We fail to meet the new deadline, you may then treat the Contract as being at an end.
5. You may cancel all or part of your Order under sub-Clauses 10.3 or 10.4 provided that separating the Goods in your Order would not significantly reduce their value. Any sums that you have already paid for cancelled Goods and their delivery will be refunded to you within <<insert time period>>. Please note that if any cancelled Goods are delivered to you, you must return them to Us or arrange with Us for their collection. In either case, We will bear the cost of returning the cancelled Goods.
6. Delivery shall be deemed complete and the responsibility for the Goods will pass to you once We have delivered the Goods to the address [including, where relevant, any alternative address] you have provided.
7. Ownership of the Goods passes to you once we have received payment in full of all sums due (including any applicable delivery charges).
8. Any refunds due under this Clause 10 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods [unless you specifically request that We make a refund using a different method].
11. Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Goods
1. By law, We must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information We have provided, and that match any samples or models that you have seen or examined (unless We have made you aware of any differences). If any digital content is included in the Goods, that digital content must also conform. If any Goods you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect (or incorrectly priced) Goods, please contact Us at 01298 78155 as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund, repair or replacement. Your available remedies will be as follows:
1.1. Beginning on the day that you receive the Goods (and ownership of them) you have a 30 calendar day right to reject the Goods and to receive a full refund if they do not conform as stated above.
1.2. If you do not wish to reject the Goods, or if the 30 calendar day rejection period has expired, you may request a repair of the Goods or a replacement. We will bear any associated costs and will carry out the repair or replacement within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you. In certain circumstances, where a repair or replacement is impossible or otherwise disproportionate, We may instead offer you the alternative (i.e. a replacement instead of a repair or vice versa) or a full refund. If you request a repair or replacement during the 30 calendar day rejection period, that period will be suspended while We carry out the repair or replacement and will resume on the day that you receive the replacement or repaired Goods. If less than 7 calendar days remain out of the original period, it will be extended to 7 calendar days.
2. Please note that you will not be eligible to claim under this Clause 11 if We informed you of the fault(s), damage or other problems with the Goods before you purchased them (and it is because of the same issue that you now wish to return them); if you have purchased the Goods for an unsuitable purpose that is neither obvious nor made known to Us and the problem has resulted from your use of the Goods for that purpose; or if the problem is the result of normal wear and tear, misuse or intentional or careless damage. Please also note that you may not return Goods to Us under this Clause 11 merely because you have changed your mind. If you are a consumer in the European Union you have a legal right to a 14 calendar day cooling-off period.
3. Refunds (whether full or partial, including reductions in price) under this Clause 11 will be issued within 14 calendar days of the day on which We agree that you are entitled to the refund.
4. Any and all refunds issued under this Clause 11 will include all delivery costs paid by you when the Goods were originally purchased.
5. Refunds under this Clause 11 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods [unless you specifically request that We make a refund using a different method].
6. For further information on your rights as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
12. Cancelling and Returning Goods if You Change Your Mind
1. If you are a consumer in the European Union, you have a legal right to a “cooling-off” period within which you can cancel the Contract for any reason. This period begins once your Order is complete and We have sent you your Order Confirmation, i.e. when the Contract between you and Us is formed. You may also cancel for any reason before We send the Order Confirmation.
2. [In addition, We offer a further Goodwill Guarantee which extends the legal cooling-off period within which you may change your mind, cancel, and return the Goods as detailed below.
2.1. If the Goods are being delivered to you in a single instalment (whether single or multiple items), the legal cooling-off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you (or someone you nominate) receive(s) the Goods.
2.2. If the Goods are being delivered in separate instalments on separate days, the legal cooling-off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you (or someone you nominate) receive(s) the final instalment of Goods.
3. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under this Clause 12, you must inform Us of your decision within the cooling-off period. You may do so in any way you wish.
4. Please note that you may lose your legal right to cancel under this Clause 12 in the following circumstances:
4.1. If the Goods are sealed for health or hygiene reasons and you have unsealed those Goods after receiving them;
4.2. If the Goods are likely to deteriorate quickly, for example flowers or food;
4.3. If the Goods have been personalised or custom-made for you;
5. Please ensure that you return Goods to Us no more than 14 calendar days after the day on which you have informed Us that you wish to cancel under this Clause 12.
6. You may return Goods to Us in person during Our business hours of 9am - 5pm or you may return them by post or another suitable delivery service of your choice to Our returns address at Unit 20b, Kiln Lane, Buxton. SK17 6TU.. Please note that you must bear the costs of returning Goods to Us if cancelling under this Clause 12. We will also charge you the direct cost to Us of collection if you request that We collect the Goods from you.
7. Refunds under this Clause 12 will be issued to you within 14 calendar days of the following:
7.1 The day on which We receive the Goods back; or
7.2 The day on which you inform Us (supplying evidence) that you have sent the Goods back (if this is earlier than the day under sub-Clause 12.9.1); or
7.3 If We have not yet provided an Order Confirmation or have not yet dispatched the Goods, the day on which you inform Us that you wish to cancel the Contract.
8. Refunds under this Clause 12 may be subject to deductions in the following circumstances:
8.1 Refunds may be reduced for any diminished value in the Goods resulting from your excessive handling of them (e.g. no more than would be permitted in a shop). Please note that if We issue a refund before We have received the Goods and have had a chance to inspect them, We may subsequently charge you an appropriate sum if We find that the Goods have been handled excessively.
8.2 [Standard delivery charges will be reimbursed in full as part of your refund. Please note, however, that We cannot reimburse for premium delivery. We will only reimburse the equivalent standard delivery costs when issuing refunds under this Clause 12.
9. Refunds under this Clause 12 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods [unless you specifically request that We make a refund using a different method ].
13. Our Liability to Consumers
1. We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms of Sale (or the Contract) or as a result of Our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and Us when the Contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
2. We only supply goods for domestic and private use by consumers. We make no warranty or representation that the Goods are fit for commercial, business or industrial use of any kind (including resale). We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business, or for any loss of business opportunity.
3. Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to limit or exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors); or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
4. Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of your legal rights, please refer to your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
14. Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
1. We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
2. If any event described under this Clause 14 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms of Sale:
2.1. We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
2.2. We will take all reasonable steps to minimise the delay;
2.3. To the extent that we cannot minimise the delay, Our affected obligations under these Terms of Sale (and therefore the Contract) will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
2.4. We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Goods as necessary;
2.5. If the event outside of Our control continues for more than 14 days We will cancel the Contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 48 hours of the date on which the Contract is cancelled;
2.6. If an event outside of Our control occurs [and continues for more than 2 weeks] and you wish to cancel the Contract as a result, you may do so in any way you wish, however for your convenience.
In each case, providing Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order Number. Any refunds due to you as a result of such cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 48 hours of the date on which the Contract is cancelled.
15. Communication and Contact Details
If you wish to contact Us with general questions or complaints, you may contact Us by telephone at 01298 78155, by email at , or by post at Unit 20b, Kiln Lane, Buxton. SK17 6TU.
16. Complaints and Feedback
1. We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
2. If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us, please contact Us in one of the following ways:
2.1. In writing, addressed to Buxton Roastery, Unit 20b, Kiln Lane, Buxton. SK17 6TU.
2.2. By email, addressed to
2.3. By contacting Us by telephone on 01298 78155
17. How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
1. All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name, address and telephone number) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
2. We may use your personal information to:
2.1. Provide Our Goods and services to you;
2.2. Process your Order (including payment) for the Goods; and
2.3. Inform you of new products and/or services available from Us (if you opt or have previously opted to receive it). You may request that We stop sending you this information at any time.
3. In certain circumstances (if, for example, you wish to purchase Goods on credit), and with your consent, We may pass your personal information on to credit reference agencies. These agencies are also bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and should use and hold your personal information accordingly.
4. We will not pass on your personal information to any third parties [without first obtaining your express permission].
18. Other Important Terms
1. We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs, you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms of Sale will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms of Sale will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
2. You may not transfer (assign) your [other] obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
3. The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms of Sale. [This is subject to sub-Clause 18.2 and any purchaser to whom the guarantee has been transferred under that sub-Clause will be entitled to enforce the guarantee.]
4. If any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms of Sale. The remainder of these Terms of Sale shall be valid and enforceable.
5. No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms of Sale means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms of Sale means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
6. We may revise these Terms of Sale from time to time in response to changes in relevant laws and other regulatory requirements. If We change these Terms of Sale as they relate to your Order, We will give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and provide details of how to cancel if you are not happy with them. If you do opt to cancel, you must return any affected Goods you have already received and we will arrange for a full refund (including delivery charges) which will be paid within <<insert period>> of your cancellation.
19. Law and Jurisdiction
1. These Terms of Sale, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
2. If you are a consumer, any disputes concerning these Terms of Sale, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
3. If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms of Sale, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
Buxton Roastery Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;
means this website, ;
"UK and EU Cookie Law"
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and
means Buxton Roastery Ltd, a limited company registered in England under 10474520, whose registered address is 2-3 Cavendish Circus, Buxton. SK17 6TU and whose main trading address is Unit 20b, Kiln Lane, Buxton. SK17 6T
2. Information About Us
Our Site, , is owned and operated by Buxton Roastery Ltd, a limited company registered in England under 10474520, whose registered address is 2-3 Cavendish Circus, Buxton. SK17 6TU and whose main trading address is 20b, Kiln Lane, Buxton. SK17 6TU
3. Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
4. What Data Do We Collect?
2. business/company name
3. contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
4. demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
5. IP address (automatically collected);
6. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
7. operating system (automatically collected);
8. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site.
5. How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see section 6, below.
We use your data to provide the best possible [products and] services to you.
1. Providing and managing your Account;
2. Providing and managing your access to Our Site
3. Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
4. Supplying Our products and services to you;
5. Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you;
6. Responding to communications from you;
7. Supplying you with email, e.g. Newsletters, Alerts etc, that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by emailing us.
8. Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with
Our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
6. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
7. Do We Share Your Data?
1. We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
2. We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
3. In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
8. What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
2. In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
9. How Can You Control Your Data?
1. When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails)
2. You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not
prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
10. Your Right to Withhold Information
1. You may access certain areas of our Site without providing any data at all. [However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.]
11. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £10. Please contact Us for more details at , or using the contact details below in section 13.
13. Contacting Us
I’m a wholesale inquiries section. I’m a great place to inform other retailers about how they can sell your stunning products. Use plain language and give as much information as possible in order to promote your business and take it to the next level!
I'm the second paragraph in your wholesale inquiries section. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add details about your policy and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments